MUSIC COMPOSER, PRODUCER, SOUND DESIGNER. MULTI-INSTRUMENTALIST.
- MIAMI THEATER CENTER Composer/Sound designer (2007-2016)
- Collaborated as a PERCUSSIONIST at STUDIO SESSIONS and LIVE PERFORMANCES with internationally acclaimed:
J-LO, GLORIA ESTEFAN,
AKON, DON OMAR,
ADRIAN GRENIER'S (HBO’S “ENTOURAGE”) BAND, "HONEY BROTHERS"... and several more.
- Original Music and Sound Design for:
- “AMOROMIO & ARABIA AFRICA” (2006) Style/Genre: Global Beats (World Music).
- “A VERY OLD MAN WITH ENORMOUS WINGS” (2007)- by Novel Prize winner GABRIEL GARCIA MARQUEZ. Style/Genre: Global Beats (World Music).
- “ALICE IN WONDERLAND” (2008). Style/Genre: Eclectic, From Rock to Indian to Trip Hop.
- “INANNA & THE HULUPPU TREE” by Stephanie Ansin and Fernando Calzadilla (2009). Style/Genre: Tribal, World Sounds.
- “THE LOVE OF THREE ORANGES” by Carlo Gozzi (2010). Style/Genre: Classical.
- “THE RED THREAD” by Ansin and Calzadilla (2011), my sixth original music scoring in a term of five years. All of them with great acceptance of the public an amazing media reviews. Style/Genre: Chinese Folk.
- “RED” (2011) Led drum/dance multimedia piece by Luciano Stazzone . Style/Genre: Electronic, Tribal, Dance, Deep House.
- “ZUM ZUM KLONG” (2012) A multimedia experience by Natasha Tsakos and Luciano Stazzone. Style/Genre: Live Percussion Ensemble.
- “THREE SISTERS” by Anton Chekhov, (2012). Style/Genre: Russian Folk.
- “EVERYBODY DRINKS THE SAME WATER”, (2014) at Miami Theater Center. Style/Genre: Middle Eastern Folk.
-"THE SEVEN YEAR ITCH" (2015) MTC. Style/Genre: Broadway Style Vintage Jazz.
-"HEDDA GABLER" (2016) MTC. Style/Genre: Noise Pop, Punk, Techno Punk.
-“CAPOEIRA ELECTRONICA” a twelve minutes Percussion/ Dance performance with lite drums installation and alternative (non conventional) percussive instruments. Tradition meets future on this eclectic piece. An industrial approach to Afro-Brazilian folklore. LED lite plastic cans are our drums, as well as aluminum lids and PVC tubes. Genre: Afro-Brazilian, Latin, Global Beats, World Sounds.
I speak ENGLISH, SPANISH and PORTUGUESE and I am very excited to hear about your project!!!!!
- Country: United States
- Languages: English